Add ERC20 Tokens in Agama Desktop¶
The Agama desktop code comprises of two parts. Backend and UI. This ERC20 adding guide will cover both. All the files needs changing are linked. If you want to add Bitcoin compatible coins follow this guide.
- Add a contract ID pbca26/agama-wallet-lib:src/eth-erc20-contract-id.js@dev
- Add token decimals (optional, only if it’s different from default 18 value) pbca26/agama-wallet-lib:src/eth-erc20-decimals.js@dev
- Submit a PR
- Drop a 100 x 100 px (better 200 x 200 px) logo into KomodoPlatform/EasyDEX-GUI:react/src/assets/images/cryptologo/eth@dev
- Add ERC20 token name to coins translation file KomodoPlatform/EasyDEX-GUI:react/src/translate/coins.js@dev#L183, look for
- Submit a PR to
devbranch on each repo.
How to get required contract info¶
- Search for your token on https://etherscan.io or use a direct link with your contract ID
- Example: https://etherscan.io/token/0x5ca9a71b1d01849c0a95490cc00559717fcf0d1d
- After you open the page you should see number of decimals used for a contract.
Please make sure an ERC20 token is working in Agama before making a PR. Pull requests containing partial information or not working assets/servers will remain unmerged until all requirements are fulfilled.