Add Komodo Assetchains in Agama Desktop¶
The Agama desktop code comprises of two parts. Backend and UI. This assetchain adding guide will cover both. All the files needs changing are linked. If you want to add Bitcoin compatible coins follow this guide.
- Add a default asset chain port KomodoPlatform/Agama:routes/ports.js@dev
- Add an electrum server for your asset (optional) pbca26/agama-wallet-lib:src/electrum-servers.js@dev#L1
- Add a fixed fee for your asset (required if you submit electrum servers list) pbca26/agama-wallet-lib:src/fees.js@dev#L1
- Add an asset chain to the list of kmd assets pbca26/agama-wallet-lib:src/coin-helpers.js@dev#L1
- Add asset chain params to this file KomodoPlatform/Agama:routes/chainParams.js@dev
- Submit a PR
Asset chains with block rewards (optional)¶
genproclimit: trueproperty to allow mining with multiple CPU threads. Default value is 0 (e.g. -gen -genproclimit=0) in case genproclimit option is not explicitly specified. KomodoPlatform/Agama:routes/chainParams.js@dev
- Drop a 100 x 100 px (better 200 x 200 px) logo into KomodoPlatform/EasyDEX-GUI:react/src/assets/images/cryptologo@dev
- Add an asset chain explorer pbca26/agama-wallet-lib:src/coin-helpers.js@dev#L51
- Add asset chain name to EN translation file [https://github.com/KomodoPlatform/EasyDEX-GUI/blob/dev/react/src/translate/en.js] (KomodoPlatform/EasyDEX-GUI:react/src/translate/en.js@dev), look for
- Submit a PR to
devbranch on each repo.
Please make sure an asset chain is working in Agama before making a commit. Pull requests containing partial information or not working assets/servers will remain unmerged until all requirements are fulfilled.